WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT IF WE TREATED OUR BIBLES LIKE OUR CELL PHONES?
- We turned around to get it if we forgot it.
- We acted like we couldn’t live without it.
- We used it when we traveled.
- We used it in case of emergencies.
- We carried it around in our pockets or
- We flipped through it several times a day.
- We gave them to our kids as gifts.
Choir Members Needed
Seneca United Methodist Church celebrates God's love, grace and forgiveness. We encourage each other to live out the Christian faith the very best we can. The activity of the church extends from small group Bible studies to young people's ministries, to outreach efforts for those in need. In any event, we recognize that God gives us new beginnings though the great love of God's Son, Jesus Christ. The gift of faith allows us to live life fully and with vitality.